Sometimes you want to display profiles on your page, for example by using a Photo Grid component or an Alternating Grid component, but want to display profiles randomly when new visitors view the page. In order to do this, do the following:
- Make sure to label your profile pages correctly.
- Make sure the limit property of the component that displays your profiles is set to display only the number of profiles you wish to display at one time (go into the page properties of the page that contains your profile component, go to Slots, find the slot that contains your profile component, set the limit in the Limit field).
- Make sure you’ve labeled a higher number of profiles than the limit you’ve assigned to your profiles component.
- In the slot that displays your profiles, select the “Randomize?” option.
- Save your page properties.