Sometimes you want to add a Horizontal Subnav component to a sub-section on your site in order to add additional branding to those pages, for example if you have a section for a department or school within a college website. To add a horizontal submenu, follow these steps.
- In the Pages tab of the CleanSlate dashboard, find the root page of the subsection where you want to display a horiztonal subnav component.
- Hover over the page and click Properties.
- Click the Custom Data tab.
- Check the box next to Subsection Landing page.
- Check the box next to Add Horizontal Subnav.
- For each sub-page that you want to add the horiztonal subnav, repeat Step 1, 2, 3, and 5.