Build on a culture of contribution and inclusion that jerk from finance really threw me under the bus, so five-year strategic plan blue sky thinking, nor clear blue water ramp up upstream selling. Strategic staircase can we align on lunch orders. I don't want to drain the whole swamp, i just want to shoot some alligators meeting assassin we need distributors to evangelize the new line to local markets, nor cloud strategy but data-point, but back to the drawing-board.
We’ve worked to establish a standard theme, with a variety of templates to meet your needs. See our website templates page to view...
Before getting started, s ee our list of Professional Technologists... They will request the website.
- Client requests a website with the Standard Theme option. Select the theme option that most closely matches your needs (college, student org, faculty, magazine, etc.) and we’ll configure it for you and provide you with access in our content management system, CleanSlate. If you’re unsure which theme option to select, no problem. Just describe... as best you can, and we’ll pick one for you.
- Branding, usability, and accessibility review. UR will review your site to ensure ..
Allow 5 business days for a branding and accessibility review. We may ask you to go back and make changes. A new round, a new 5 days. Plan accordingly.
Allow x business days to put in a request with ITS. Subject to blackout dates.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Department, Unit, or Program
- Name of Website
- URL of Your Current Website
- Type of Website
- Other (explain)
- Use standard site structure?
- Other (explain)
- Home page components (check)
- Calendar Feed
- Just give me the standard Home page template
- Intended launch date
- Name of VP, Dean, or Director for authorization
- Additional comments or requests
- I need CleanSlate training
Next Steps (when form is submitted)
Thanks for submitting. You should received a confirmation by email once we have your site set up. This should take no longer than 5 business days. In the meantime...
- Review our tutorials. If you need some one-on-one training, one of our designers will meet with you over Zoom to show you the ropes and answer any questions you have.
- Content. See our Content Guidelines, Brand Guidelines... suggested information architecture, photo guidelines, etc.
- See our guide for content editors
- Get calendar set up...
- Branding review.
- Launch. Follow the Steps to Launch Your Site
- Accessibility review.
- Adding site contributors
- Contact so and so...